The Books of King James
Links to the chapters of Galatians
- 1. Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
- 2. Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also
- 3. O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
- 4. Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
- 5. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage
- 6. Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted