The Books of King James
Links to the chapters of James
- 1. James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting
- 2. My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons
- 3. My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation
- 4. From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
- 5. Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you