The Books of King James
Links to the chapters of Romans
- 1. Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
- 2. Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest; for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things
- 3. What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
- 4. What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
- 5. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ;
- 6. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
- 7. Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
- 8. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit
- 9. I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
- 10. Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved
- 11. I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid
- 12. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service
- 13. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers
- 14. Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations
- 15. We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves
- 16. I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea;